The Golf Experience at Old South
Golf along the beautiful tidal marshes of the Hilton Head area. Please allow ample time for check in prior to your actual tee time.
7 – 12
2 Rounds/1 Player
|Jan 1 – Mar 12||$85||$65||$55||$149|
|Mar 13 – May 21||$109||$90||$80||$197|
|May 22 – Sept 10||$92||$72||$60||$159|
|Sept 11 – Nov 26||$109||$90||$80||$197|
|Nov 27 – Dec 31||$85||$65||$55||$149|
|2023 Rates||Lesson, Lunch, and Play Package **|
|January 1 – March 12||$185.00|
|March 13 – May 21||$209.00|
|May 22 – Sept 10||$179.00|
|Sept 11 – Nov 26||$189.00|
|Nov 27 – Dec 31||$179.00|
* All rates include green fees, cart fees…sales tax additional.
** Lesson, Lunch and Play Packages include 2 hours of personalized morning instruction with a PGA Golf Professional, lunch in the Old South Restaurant and 18 holes of afternoon golf at Old South Golf Links. Arrangements must be made in advance through the Golf Staff by calling 800-257-8997 or 843-785-5353. Lesson, Lunch and Play Package pricing is per person.
- A local rate of $65.00/AM and $60.00/PM is available only to residents that have and can present a valid Beaufort County driver’s license at check-in.
- Residents must identify their local status when booking their tee time.
- Tee times are available to locals 48 hours in advance by calling the Pro Shop directly at 843-785-5353.
Rider Fee – $15.00/Person – Riders are accommodated ONLY if they do not displace another golfing guest. Carts are limited and cannot be guaranteed for non-golfers when it would require more than two carts per four-some.
Left Your Clubs at Home?
Rent our Taylor-Made clubs for:
$55.00 / 18 holes
$35.00 / 9 holes
Taylormade Set (M2’s, M3’s, and Callaway Rogues)
Rentals available for men & women – right and left handed
Taylormade Putter (Ping Anser Style)
- Each player must have a golf bag and clubs.
- Range balls are $8 per bag.
- A beverage cart is provided for your convenience as no personal coolers are permitted.
Give The Gift of Golf ANYTIME!
Visit the Pro Shop and Buy For All Your Golfing Friends
In order to maintain the standards of Old South Golf Links, gentlemen guests will be required to wear collared shirts and slacks or Bermuda shorts. The following items of apparel are not permitted on our golf course for men, women, or juniors: cutoffs, gym or jogging shorts, bathing suits, tank tops, halter or tube tops, tee shirts and blue jeans or any other denim.